Let our professional Care Manager help coordinate your loved ones' care to enable them live independently at home. Care services include: bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, medication management, companionship, light housekeeping, laundry, and meal preparation. Financial assistance is available. JFS Senior Care Services is supported by the Lancaster County Community Foundation and the Jewish Community Alliance of Lancaster (JCAL).
Your care manager:
- Conducts an assessment and creates a complete plan of care to enhance quality of life
- Coordinates resources, implements and monitors the plan of care
- Finds, coordinates, and monitors health care providers and social services
- Suggests home adaptions for safety facility
- Continually communicates with the family